HRD-Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HRD-Reloaded

PortalHomePlay NowLatest imagesVoteSearchLog inRegister

Ever's Mod app! (:

Go down 
3 posters

Should I be apart of the Staff?
Yes
Ever's Mod app! (: I_vote_lcap0%Ever's Mod app! (: I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes and No
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Ever

Ever

Ever's Mod app! (: Empty
PostSubject: Ever's Mod app! (:   Ever's Mod app! (: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:50 am

Since there is no format imma just make my own.....

In-game Name: Ever

IRL Name: Katey But some people call me Kate

Schooling Level: Just graduated

Time on Sever Daily: I'd have to say 4-7 hours if i'm up.

Time on Server Weekly: Everyday but somedays in the weekend.

Position Applied for: Mod / Admin if i get real lucky

Tell us about yourself: Well my name is Katey or Kate and I am blonde, and i also have a TON of blonde moments Smile, I was recently owner of Everrealm It had 600+ players on daily but the server had to be shutdown because my hosters were hacked

Why choose you over everyone else? I am usually respectful if someone were to say anything or if an Admin or Any other staff were to tell me something i would do it without saying something back. And i would help other players if they need help.

How do we know you will not abuse? I won't abuse because if something minor would happen i would inform Hr chance or power or any staff online before going into consequences. If anything Major would happen like Hacking or duping i would inform any staff online, or if no staff was online my Owner senses would come to help and eliminate the problem. And if i Abuse then i will be immediately demoted.

What will you do to help the server? I will help others and staff in need, And i will do what ever it takes to make the server strive

Introduce yourself, explain why we should trust you to handle our server: Well i have great staff skills and Owner skills so i pretty know my way around helping a server.

Thank you,
Ever

(contact me at Kateyemueller on twitter)

Last edited by Ever on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vietnamese
Vietnamese

PostSubject: Re: Ever's Mod app! (:   Ever's Mod app! (: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:03 pm

What does being blonde have to do with anything ?

How do we know you will not abuse? I won't abuse because if something minor would happen i would inform Hr chance or power or any staff online before going into consequences. If anything Major would happen like Hacking or duping i would inform any staff online, or if no staff was online my Owner senses would come to help and eliminate the problem.

Please reread the question! You did not answer the question asked !

I would love seeing you as a mod or admin !
Back to top Go down
Ever

Ever

PostSubject: Re: Ever's Mod app! (:   Ever's Mod app! (: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:38 am

Slow n Low wrote:
What does being blonde have to do with anything ?

How do we know you will not abuse? I won't abuse because if something minor would happen i would inform Hr chance or power or any staff online before going into consequences. If anything Major would happen like Hacking or duping i would inform any staff online, or if no staff was online my Owner senses would come to help and eliminate the problem.

Please reread the question! You did not answer the question asked !

I would love seeing you as a mod or admin !

It's just a thing about myself

But thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
HR Chance
Owner
Owner
HR Chance

PostSubject: Re: Ever's Mod app! (:   Ever's Mod app! (: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Being reviewed.
Back to top Go down
https://hrd-reloaded.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever's Mod app! (:   Ever's Mod app! (: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever's Mod app! (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HRD-Reloaded :: HRD-Reloaded :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: