HRD-Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HRD-Reloaded

PortalHomePlay NowLatest imagesVoteSearchLog inRegister

Slyestcat's app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slyestcat

Slyestcat

Slyestcat's app Empty
PostSubject: Slyestcat's app   Slyestcat's app I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:50 pm

I couldn't find the staff application template so I made my own :p

Name: Jarred
In-Game name: Slyestcat
Time played: around 4 hours
Position applying for: I would like to be an Admin, but a moderator position would be fine.

Hours able to play and be active on forums: I am able to play Monday through Thursday for 2-3hours a day and on Friday, Saturday and Sunday I can play for 4-8 hours a day.

Reasons for why you should be apart of the staff:

1. To explain why I would be a good staff member for HRD-Reloaded, I will describe how I think a staff member should act and what they should do. By me describing this, it will show how I will act and how I will lead as a staff member. One thing a staff member should do is be able to communicate. He should communicate with players to make sure they aren't having issues, and to make sure they are having fun. Because If they aren't having fun they won't want to tell their friends and they will probably quit soon. He should as communicate with all the new players to make their first time playing a very fun and easy experience, I've been on a few severs where no one greeted me and I was 100% lost as a new member. As you may have guessed I didn't stay on those servers. Another thing staff members should do is be professional, he should be able to handle a situation without acting like a child. He shouldn't ridicule other members or harass them. He need to be fair to every player, even if they are his friend. He also shouldn't ban, mute, kick, or jail people for "fun", because although it may be funny to him, it isn't to the player. Also staff members need to know that being rude to any player will ruin his experience. The only exception would be making someone mad, because you banned his friend. So those are a few thing a good staff member should represent.
Back to top Go down
http://Slyestcat.com/home
HR Chance
Owner
Owner
HR Chance

Slyestcat's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyestcat's app   Slyestcat's app I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:26 am

I will be working on the forum's more and more through out the week! But for now you did a great job on your staff application, i will get with HR xPOWER and see what we cant do for you Razz
Back to top Go down
https://hrd-reloaded.forumotion.com
Slyestcat

Slyestcat

Slyestcat's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyestcat's app   Slyestcat's app I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:24 am

HR Chance wrote:
I will be working on the forum's more and more through out the week! But for now you did a great job on your staff application, i will get with HR xPOWER and see what we cant do for you Razz

If you need any help with the forums, I'm pretty knowledgeable with forum design. I would suggest switching to MyBB, because there are more skins, plugins and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
http://Slyestcat.com/home
Vietnamese
Vietnamese

Slyestcat's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyestcat's app   Slyestcat's app I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:09 pm

looking forward to seeing you as a staff member !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slyestcat's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slyestcat's app   Slyestcat's app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slyestcat's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HRD-Reloaded :: HRD-Reloaded :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: